Whatever his strengths, Michael Heseltine displays a heartless lack of care for his people. He was the first Tory to attack Enoch Powell after his famous “rivers of blood” speech. Why? Because Powell was promoting racial discrimination. In this interview Heseltine fails to mention the costs of diversity, which include discrimination, or the legitimate aspiration to remain the overwhelming majority in one’s own country.
- Guardian- Social cohesion lowest on record as Australia reels from cost of living, inequality concerns and voice debate
- Majority of British Voters Want NO Immigration for 5 YEARS Minimum – A Complete Stop
- Tony Abbott: We Stopped Illegal Immigration!
- US Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene explains that Black Lives Matter is a racist, anti-white group
- Paul Gottfried’s view of Jewish Anglophobia (2014)