The British Australian Community is the only representative organisation for Australians and Australian residents whose family background is from the British Isles.
Our aim is to preserve the unique form of culture that developed in Australia and to grow in positive ways as Anglo-Australians with healthy roots.
We represent the interests of our community by providing leadership and support.
Sunday Afternoon Social
- Represent the interests of all people born in the British Isles or descended from people born in the British Isles resident in Australia.
- Promote the past and present culture of the British Isles, including those aspects of British culture that have developed and evolved in Australia.
- Make public and private representations to Australian Federal, State and local government and statutory bodies, the media, corporations, individuals and the Australian public generally with a view to overcoming prejudice and misunderstanding regarding British people and their descendants,
- Provide social activities and promote social relationships between members and between members and the general public.
- Do all such other things as are conducive or incidental to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.